Monday, June 29, 2009

Swimming









I have been doing LOTS of this! We got a pool and some of Jana's friends came down and built a deck It has been so nice! I just wish we had some nice patio furniture.





The girls (Aleigh and Brie) came to visit for about a week and It has been so much fun. We swam, rented movies, went to the movies, just hung out. I bought them some goggles for the pool and the talked me into buying a snorkel set and I tell you what it was the most fun! I loves wearing and just swimming all over under the pool.




Addi will not get in the pool. We got her in once and then she started saying that she is too little and scared to swim. Scotty and I just grab her and she screams and eventually stops and just holds onto us with a death grip, and says "I wanna get out of pool." We let her out. She will lean over the side and put her hands in but she will not get in. I make her wear her life jacket if she gets near the pool.







That is Alicha with Addi the one day she swam.


Keeping the pool clean has been a real pain! I want a pool boy!

0 comments: