I never finished my 30 or 60 days whatever it was because I tend to forget, get busy or sidetracked.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Posted by The Ketchup Queen at 8:04 AM
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Posted by The Ketchup Queen at 6:56 PM
Monday, April 11, 2011
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Posted by The Ketchup Queen at 3:33 PM
Monday, April 4, 2011
1. I just remembered why I quit blogging. I got very irritated with adding pictures.
2. I eat Ketchup on nearly everything
3. I wear flip flops in the house, I don't like the way floor feels.
4. I hate dating, but would like to marry someday.
5. I ran my first 5k in October 2010, I still can't believe I did it.
6. Random beeping noises get on my nerves
7. I lived in California for 11 months and it was the best 11 months of my life so far.
8. I'm in Graduate school. I'm currently thinking of changing my whole degree plan.
9. I decide what to wear based on what pair of underwear I want to wear that day.
10. I drive a blue car, that is completely paid off.
11. I don't like bugs, but I love camping.
12. I will be celebrating my 30th birthday in Costa Rica on a beach.
13. I love to take naps.
14. I love to stay up late.
15. I have very large feet for a girl, size 12.
Posted by The Ketchup Queen at 11:01 PM
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Man I really really need to update this blog. My background is all jacked up and I haven't even posted since I moved back to Texas.
Posted by The Ketchup Queen at 8:25 PM
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Biggest Loser is over. :( I lost 29 pounds and 10.5 inches. That was my total pounds lost for the 15 weeks of the challenge, My own count is up to 34 now. I can't wait for the day when I can say 65!
The Yellow team is the team that won most pounds lost! We each won a free month at the gym that was the sponsor.
Here is a picture of the first ever "Yellow Team" Huddle. We did these huddles at the beginning and ending of every work out. Patrick would say "1 2 3" and we would yell "YELLOW TEAM."
Here is our last one ever. :( This was after the grand finale.
Here is a pile of clothes that I got rid of because they did not fit. I can't remember the final count I think it was 5 pairs of jeans, 9 pants, 6 shorts, 17 shirts and then a few scrubs.
Posted by The Ketchup Queen at 8:34 PM