Monday, April 4, 2011


I don't normally do these things BUT since I don't blog much anymore I thought this would be a way to get back into it. So I'm going to do this 60 day picture challenge and everyday post the picture. I have seen people doing it on Facebook, but I'm gonna do it here. Note: it may be several days before the next post. :)

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I just remembered why I quit blogging. I got very irritated with adding pictures.

2. I eat Ketchup on nearly everything

3. I wear flip flops in the house, I don't like the way floor feels.

4. I hate dating, but would like to marry someday.

5. I ran my first 5k in October 2010, I still can't believe I did it.

6. Random beeping noises get on my nerves

7. I lived in California for 11 months and it was the best 11 months of my life so far.

8. I'm in Graduate school. I'm currently thinking of changing my whole degree plan.

9. I decide what to wear based on what pair of underwear I want to wear that day.

10. I drive a blue car, that is completely paid off.

11. I don't like bugs, but I love camping.

12. I will be celebrating my 30th birthday in Costa Rica on a beach.

13. I love to take naps.

14. I love to stay up late.

15. I have very large feet for a girl, size 12.




1 comments:

WebiProg said...

E-commerce Solutions
- Graphic Design Services
- Shopping Cart Software
- Secure eCommerce Hosting
- Expert Consultation
- Custom Solutions