Saturday, November 5, 2011

Update!

I never finished my 30 or 60 days whatever it was because I tend to forget, get busy or sidetracked.


I have learned I get very sidetracked very easy.

I am in my second semester of graduate school and it is a challenge. As of today I have a 4.0, As of tomorrow I will not. I am in an accounting class and it is the hardest class I have ever taken. Well except there was a finance class in my undergrad that was really hard, but his grading scale was strange and a D translated to a C. :) This accounting class doesn't work that way. I sit in a classroom for 8 hours on Saturday and listen to this giant, very smart man ramble off accounting crap. There is NO outline or system to his rambles. Then we take a test, and we had to write a paper. Today is the last class. We have one more online test to take, I'm would LOVE if I made an A but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a C. If I can keep my grades up in the other classes maybe it will not effect me too bad. If so then maybe later I will retake the class.

A lady in my class said......"You are too hard on yourself, you worry too much." I have never thought that about myself until she pointed it out. I think I judge others so much that I judge myself even more. This is not a good quality and it cause me headaches and stress. I must change. She also shared a quote with me that a mentor had shared with her and I am going to try to live by it. "Your worst is better than some peoples worse."