Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few quick things.

Biggest Loser is over. :( I lost 29 pounds and 10.5 inches. That was my total pounds lost for the 15 weeks of the challenge, My own count is up to 34 now. I can't wait for the day when I can say 65!

The Yellow team is the team that won most pounds lost! We each won a free month at the gym that was the sponsor.

Here is a picture of the first ever "Yellow Team" Huddle. We did these huddles at the beginning and ending of every work out. Patrick would say "1 2 3" and we would yell "YELLOW TEAM."




Here is our last one ever. :( This was after the grand finale.




Here is a pile of clothes that I got rid of because they did not fit. I can't remember the final count I think it was 5 pairs of jeans, 9 pants, 6 shorts, 17 shirts and then a few scrubs.



I was taught how to play the saw on my 29th birthday. That is right, I am 29.




2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad that you got to experience BL. It changed your life! I'm so happy for you and your 34 pounds shed. :)

Rachel Ricchio said...

omg im so excited to stalk your blog now! yeah booy.