Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of School

Well, not for me, BUT everyone back in Texas. I missed it!

Alex is a freshman, Brie is in 8th, and little Aleigh isn't so little anymore she is in 6th grade!

I'm still on the job hunt. I got a rejection letter from a staffing agency that I had hoped would help me out. Then today I got another one from a company that I had applied for that did not even require my degree I just thought I would be able to get a foot in the door, AND they rejected me too! I'm feeling defeated but I will press on. ha!

Tomorrow I'm going to do what I have been putting off and go get my fingerprints done so I can get licensed to work a pharmacy in California. I just really didn't want to do Pharmacy. Hopefully if I do I can quickly find job that uses my degree.

I just got back from walking the dog tonight. He is so good it makes me want one of my own, but I know mine would not be so well behaved.

Maybe one day I will feel up to changing my blog layout to a more California friendly one.

Love and Miss all
CaliAmber

0 comments: