Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update! Update! Update!

Get ready, I'm not in the mood to make a zillion post so here it is all in one!

I'm in California! I love it here! I'm going to try and post more often since I never call home, not because I don't miss everyone but just because I don't feel like being on the phone much.

I will start with when I got here, Oh let me summarize the key people first.

Ashley- My cousin, my dads brothers daughter, also my drill sergeant she is kicking me into shape. Making sure I wake early, cutting my naps in half, making me walk, and keeping me in the job hunt. (I appreciate it even though I complain).

Monroe- Her husband, He is in the military, and works LONG hours because he is about to deploy to Afghanistan.

Zach- their first born, he use to call me Bur-Bur, now its Chub-o. He drives now and well I feel old!

Andrew- the youngest but full of muscles, this kid works out 3 times a day. He just got braces and is still in pain.

Bandit - the dog who is super spoiled but even I spoil him too.

OK so when I first got here Ashley's mom was visiting and Maddi was here so it was still like a vacation. We did some fun things, found a super cool beach that is about an hour away and so so nice.

Now everyone is gone and the boys are back in school. I went to a career workshop the other day that was very very helpful. I have applied a few places and tomorrow I'm going to get my fingerprints done so I can apply for the Pharmacy Tech positions and then at least have some income while I look for the job of my dreams.

I went to church on Sunday and felt old. I went to the Young Single Adults and well they sure are young, but I will go more before I decide I am just way too old.

Ok I thought I would have more to say but well I don't. More updates later.

Love and miss all,
CaliAmber

0 comments: