Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pregnancy

Pregnancy, Let me make something clear quickly....I'M NOT. There are several blogs that I follow and friends that I have that are recently pregnant. I just read a blog the Mom already has twins that are 2 and she is now pregnant with TWINS again.

In the past you would find me sulking with great sadness that I was not the one expecting.

BUT, I'm more than happy to say.....I'm happy for them and happy that it is not me. I have become very selfish and have no desire to give up my anytime naps, free to go and do as I please, money, food, peaceful lonely bathroom breaks or loud music in the car for anyone else. The list could go on and on, but I do have homework to complete.

Just be happy for me that I'm not expecting, but congrats to all those that are. I can't wait to hold your bundle of joy and then hand it back and take a nap. :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Girl you crack me up, give it back and take a nap, HAHA.

caroline said...

ahh nap time, free time, and quiet potty breaks...oh to have those things again! gee thanks the for rubbing it in!j/k :) I wondered where you went on my list of bloggers ...I've missed you- I'm adding you back- it's been too long!
I had to hop over to you from Kristi's blog. no mas!