Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The end is near....

The end of this semester that is. Yes the end of the spring semester is here. I hate this time of the semester because I become incredibly stressed. All the last minute projects and papers are due. Then you have the finals coming up. I'm just getting so stressed.

I'm trying to work on my part of my group project right now and it is about to make me have a mental breakdown cause I have no clue what I am doing. Hopefully my group can expand on my crappy writing and gain us an A!

Even though this semester is ending my schooling is still not over. I actually will be taking summer classes and fall then next spring should be my last semester. I sure hope it is. If I can bring my GPA up some I may continue on after that Masters degree in hope of making lots of money!

0 comments: