Monday, April 7, 2008

I did it!!

A few post ago I put up pictures of my new phone. Then I put a post about how I could not get music on the dang thing. BUT...I figured it out!!! Hooray! I'm so excited! Tonight I went to Target (one of my favorite stores) and bought a port thing that allowed me to get music on my phone. I must say it is pretty darn neat!

While at Target, there was this worker guy and I saw him in the electronics. He asked me if I needed any help and I asked him if I had gotten the right thing. Then I saw him later in the food then I was up front and looking at something on an end cap he came up and said "Are you ready to check-out." Then he was my cashier. I guess Target employees just work everywhere. I felt bad cause I was on the phone with my Mom the whole time I was in Target. Well not the whole time but pretty close. I was one of the rude people that talked on the phone while paying for my stuff.

Tomorrow I have the day off of work which is pretty cool cause I was suppose to go to a meeting in Mckinney but it has been canceled and my shift was already covered. Guess I will use those 5 hours to work on my research paper that is due pretty soon.

Tonight I talked to my friend Leslie who I haven't talked to in about a week or so. Actually I think it has been two. I also talked to my cousin Ashley and my Mom. I haven't talked to either of them in awhile. Oh and last night I talked to my dad. Its crazy it was just catch-up day today and yesterday!

0 comments: