Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Half-way

Here's a rundown of the trip so far. I'm having a blast. The plane rides were uncomfortable. I sat by strangers which makes even more comfortable. I tried to sleep and was woken up as my elbow slid off my tray which jerked my head into the isle and was then yelled at by the foreign flight attendant "Get out of isle." I'm wishing for a window seat on the way home. The plane made strange noises and for some reason I'm the only one who looked around, I guess they were normal.

Drew lives on a farm but not a farm its hard to explain. There are horses and the prettiest house ever. They have 3 dogs and a bird. Did I mention the house is lovely. I wish I had more time to spend. We went to a place called Frankie's, it was like a Dave and Busters we won lots of tickets 698 to be exact. I won 75 at some kind of gambling game. We won 250 and 102 at Deal or No Deal......That was so fun. We played laser tag where I totally lost, but thought I had won until later I realized I had not and felt stupid for telling them I had even when they said no. Then we went to a Hockey game which is now my favorite sport. I screamed and yelled, everyone laughed at me. A few fights broke out which made it even more exciting. They Canes won! Yahoo! Oh and we made it on the big screen!

Today I got to Ashley's. She came to Raleigh and picked me up and we were so excited to see each other we talked the whole two hour ride home and would start talking about one thing and switch so quick we had so much to say and just kept going we were talking so fast we could not keep up. Andrew got home from school and we went to pick up pictures from wal-mart on our way home we ended up behind Monroe at the red light the got home and waited and waited on Zach to get home and he FINALLY got here and then I gave them the gift I brought. A game called Apples to Apples and then we played while dinner cooked and laughed tell we nearly peed. Ate dinner, played again, nearly peed again. We watched some TV, I of course fell asleep and now everyone is asleep and I'm awake.

Tomorrow Ashley and I are having girl cousin day and driving to Myrtle Beach! I will upload pictures when I get home.

0 comments: