Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

My favorite day of the year other than fourth of July is the day after Thanksgiving! I love to go shopping. I usually stand in the lines grabbing good stuff for my sister to give her kids. That's what I did this year. Since the kids read my blog I can't say what I got but it was good. I left the house about 11:45pm. I went to walmart and set up shop in one of the lines inside the store. Jana went with me, her job was to drive around in a cart looking for other good deals. A friend of ours was in line with me so I was able to leave and come back. Shelby and 2 of her friends came along and I cut items out of the sale paper and had them on the lookout for them. Then they ended up waiting in another line for me. The crates were coming out of the sporting good door so one of the girls set up shop watching for certain items. We made friends with other shoppers and were on the lookout for them also.
The lady behind us in line was a NUT and her blood pressure kept rising and she was well just CRAZY. At 5 when the line opened I was second in line and got my items. Since I had everything with me I paid for all of it back there in the site to store area cut through the deserted food isles made my way to the front and out the door. I was home but 5;30 while others were still waiting in line. I grabbed me a change of clothes and headed out the door. I went to Kristi's through her front door to the garage into her car and shopped with her until 1 or 2, took a nap, at dinner, drove home, went to bed, woke up and went to work on Saturday.
It was "the MOST fun."
I only took the necessity's....Sale adds, Phone, and wallet. The phone came in handy Selena and I called each other all day reporting who had gotten what and so forth.

This picture is just cute!

0 comments: