Saturday, December 13, 2008

Packing, Packing

I'm waiting on a load of clothes so I can finish packing for my trip. I leave on Monday for North Carolina. I'm going to mom's tomorrow cause Maddi is going to take me to the airport. I'm afraid all that I want to take will not make the cut.

I just finished paying all my bills, I feel so relived that I will not have to worry about any of that while I'm gone and the semester is over. This will be just a FUN relaxing trip. I should just pack jammies, HA.

I fly into Raleigh where I will stay till Wednesday with my buddy Drew. We are going to a Hockey game on Tuesday. I have no idea who is playing. I'm excited cause I hear they get pretty rough. We all know I am not a sports fan but I do get excited if I'm there in person.

On Wednesday I will travel 3 hours to Jacksonville where my cousin Ashley lives and spend the remainder of my time there. Ashley and I are going to take a girls day and go to Myrtle Beach on Thursday and the rest of the time we will just have "THE MOST FUN!" That quote is from an old movie called SHAG that my cousins watched and quoted ALL the time. Finally I was able to see and and now well we all three quote it.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

glad you are having fun so far! Be safe!