Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Christmas Story

I don't have pictures from Christmas at my Mothers because Brie got a camera so she took all the pictures along with Grandma and I have not gotten mine yet.

I worked 7-4 on Christmas Day, Then went to moms house and opened gifts with Mom, Maddie and Stetson. Then Selena and her crew came over and we opened gifts then ate a yummy meal cooked by Mommy. Then Alex and David left to go home and play X-box and the rest of us played games. Then I took Selena and Brie home. Brie showered while Sis and I chatted then Alex and Brie went back to Grandmas with me for a Slumber party. When we got back Grandma suggested we all put on our NEW Pj's and go take pictures with the yard art on the square. When we got back we played a taste test game with soda......I won....the prize was a pack of Big Red gum. We played more games and then went to bed. I took the kids home in the morning and then it was back to work.

Then Sunday was Christmas with my dad's side of the family at my Grandmothers house. My cousin Erica was the host this year and picked the theme of a Hoedown Christmas. We had brisket and it was YUMMY. The bottom of the invitations said "Don't forget to dress the part." I apparently was the only one who saw it or the only one who was silly enough to "Dress the part." I borrowed some boots and attempted to look like what lives in this Dairy farm town! I think I did well the only thing missing was a hat! Oh, and the REST of the family being dressed up. Some of the kids had cowboy hats but nobody else looked like a fool.
Here I am before we left town.

Here is me with my new man.






Is this not the prettiest baby girl ever.




I need one for myself.



Rance, Jayden, Tennete, and Peyton.


The Whole Gang

Dad's Family



Dad and his girls all looking strange
Selena's Family (Alex was sick when the kids went to their Dad's. He was going after the party.)
These Three are the same age.
Grandma, Bill and the siblings. Notice my father walking away he was in such a hurry to leave.

1 comments:

Miffany said...

Your outfit was awesome! Good job!