Saturday, November 21, 2009

I can't believe it either

Yup, I went and saw New Moon today. I know I still can't believe it either. I haven't read any of the books and only saw some of the first movie when the kids or someone else was watching it. I was reading in the people magazine the other day that Dakota Fanning was in New Moon and I really like her so I thought I would maybe watch it.

Today a friend called and asked if I would take her 13 year old to see it because she has little ones and couldn't. She bought my ticket and I went and I took a friend with me who did read the books.

I got in the theatre and after waiting in a huge line, and when the previews were over the screaming started, and there was more when Jacob took off his shirt.

SPOILER ALERT!

I was a little sad that Dakota Fanning was only in the movie for maybe 10 minutes and it was near the end.
There were lots of people saying "NO" and "WHAT" at the end.

SPOILER ALERT OVER! (wasn't a very big spoiler was it?)

All in all it was a good movie. I'm not into the whole vampire scene and get a little confused, but I liked the movie.

On another note there were some great previews! I think When in Rome, Dear John, and Dear Juliet (or something like that) will be good movies!

0 comments: