Sunday, November 8, 2009

Irritated

I'm completely irritated right now. I was going to post some blogs and put up pictures from my Halloween, The pirate party, Boat dance and just other stuff.

I started the Pirate Party and uploaded pictures and started typing but then I remembered that there were some other pictures I need to put on the computer. Then I switched to the boat dance and uploaded them but for some reason I can not move them once uploaded like I did before. GRRRRRR

Now I'm irritated because I didn't upload them in the right order, and now that I'm irritated I'm just not doing it. Most of them are already on facebook and I only think a few people read this and the people that I know read it are on my facebook so they have probably already seen them.

I'm still looking for a job. Some days I think that will end up being the story of my life.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I saw all your pictures! I'm sorry you got irritated, I hate it when that happens to me.