Friday, November 13, 2009

Staying up late!

Well I'm back on my stay up all night sleep all day kick.

For a very short time I was going to bed around the same time as Ashley and then we woke up together and walked the dog. It was nice, well just walking and talking, not getting up early.

Then the real me showed. I became a grouch in the mornings. I have always not been a morning person at all! I just don't like mornings and I do not like to be talked to in the mornings. I guess I had been a little of a grouch the whole time Ashley just finally got fed up. She said I was mean and she was no longer going to wake me. She wasn't joking either, so I just stopped getting up. We don't walk together anymore, and it is a little bit sad. I usually just jump on the treadmill after I get up.

I continue to be a grouch in the morning and then the other day I decided that it just isn't nice. I'm trying to be better and today I was. YEAH!!!

However, I usually sleep till noon unless I have to get up and I stay up until 3AM when the TV channels all switch over to paid programing.

What kind of life is this??? You would think I would opt to change, but I like quiet night time alone and then Ashley has quiet time in the mornings to do homework. I figure once I find a job I will have to give up staying up late and sleeping in but for the rest of this week anyways (one more day) I'm going to keep on being lazy!

I agree noon is just a little late. I will try better next week. :)

0 comments: