Thursday, March 5, 2009

All in a day of pranks

WE, US, My family......are very fond of pranks.

The folks I live with love to jump out and scream. We do it so much Addi laughs when it happens to her and has since she was tiny. We do things to make us all laugh and tonight was no disappointment. Here's how it went down.

Shelby took a shower, while she was in there under nice warm water I came in said I needed to pee.....dumped a large glass of cold water over the top of the shower curtain.....causing her to scream very loud and I laughed very hard.

Scotty came home from work....took a shower....Shelby says she needs to pee....I dump water.....He says "oh I'm going to get you."

Scotty gets out of the shower......I start getting very very nervous. He chases me around the house trying to pop me with a towel. It hurts.

I decide I want to put saran wrap over Shelby's door......I can't get it to stick.

I put saran wrap on the toilet.....laugh uncontrollably thinking about Scotty peeing and it splashing back on him.

Scotty and I wake Shelby up with an oil check and throwing a ball in her face. She curls up in fetal position and goes back to sleep.

I go to Whataburger....Come home and watch Real World....Jana starts laughing uncontrollably I run to my room to see what has happened....pull back my covers to see a sponge bob pillow laying there with a banana peeled and stuck like a male body part...I fall over laughing take pillow and banana to throw at scotty banana snaps in two in hallway.

I tell Scotty that's pretty funny but not as funny as what is going to happen to you. He says yah you have a mess to clean in the bathroom we found your prank. I throw fit that I was gone when it happened. I go in bathroom to see mess and there is POOP on the saran wrap....I gag.

Turns out Jana peed thought the tank was overflowing can't figure out what is going on....Figures it out. Scotty makes a concoction of chili and chocolate syrup and places it on saran wrap. I have to clean it.....I gag LOTS, then scrub my hands with soap.

Scotty surrenders and wants to call it a night, I'm out of ideas so I agree.

0 comments: