Thursday, March 5, 2009

A to do list

I have not posted in awhile cause I have nothing to post about. I have a million things running through my head. I will let you in on all my thought with a simple maybe not so simple to do list.
(This is the to-do list mostly to be done before next week.)

1. Clean out garage and load car with stuff to take to mom's for her garage sale on Saturday.
2. Do the laundry that has been piled up for 2 weeks.
3. Pack clothes for my trip to mom's.
4. Write my Whole Foods case analysis that is due on Sunday by midnight.
5. Study for and take a quiz on Friday.
6. Start and Finish Lesson 5 for Mgt 307 that is due on Tuesday (These lessons take about 5 hours to do).
7. File my taxes (I have till April 15th to do this.)
8. Finish filling out graduation papers (I'm pretty sure these are past due).
9. Mail out the Thank-you cards that are in my purse and have been for over 3 weeks.
10. Apply for some jobs.
11. Study for Mid-Terms that are on the 13th.
12. Un-pack summer clothes and pack for Spring Break (that I at least have a little over a week for.)
13. Clean up this messy messy room

AAAHHHHH! It seems like so much less when it is all listed out.

Oh so I work all day tomorrow, then I have to drive to mom's, help with the garage sale all day Saturday then come home Saturday night and then Sunday I have church and I work all day on Monday and Tuesday so most of the school work is going to be hard to get done.

I'm about to go out to the garage with Jana and get that done. I told Shelby I would give her a ride to the movies tomorrow if she would do my laundry. Woo-Hoo I get to mark off two things!

0 comments: