Monday, March 23, 2009

Outsourcing

I wish it was not so cheap to outsource jobs to INDIA, or wherever they are outsourced to.

I was going through mail that I picked up at mom's this week and my credit card came. Just to let you know it was not a new one. The one I had expired so it was just a replacement card.

I needed to call and activate the card. I called and said all my numbers to activate it then it asked if I wanted to set a pin. (of course I said NO I do not need access to anymore have to pay back money.)

Then I was transferred to a person. First, why do I have to punch in my numbers and activate the card and THEN talk so someone. The man tells me how much money I owe which I do not care to be reminded of!

THEN he says kdldkid dkdodk dkdlfjkd dkdfjldj kdjfldkfjd jeimvin'n iekn edicknvh ihtenlivodnemn k oaiovnel idhfoidnfndl $15 oeinvkoeins idjivnens;on dd viidnl dina;nb indnbvuen idnfnedofdi and I will need to read you something else that will only take 30 seconds of your time. (OK listening to him jabber just took more of my time than I wanted.)

I quickly jump in and say "WAIT are you signing me up for something?" his reply "lkdondk fidondk idnlfkd dkjfidmch kndneosk dkndockn $15 invni dkviodk idnlsi knfodicn 9inlcnk kndoindm idnnabd dkndld l kdoa dm dhfaocmc OK" My reply "WHAT? No I do not want to pay for anything do not add anything to my account." Him "OK thank you Miss Smith your card is now activated."

I still have no IDEA what he was trying to sale me, BUT I know I didn't buy it!

0 comments: