Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh NO!!!

I just had an "I can't believe I did that moment."

I was reading a magazine that had a clip about losing weight and it said to go to this website and up load your picture and then put in your goal weight and It will show you what you will look like after your weight loss. Sounds great right.

WRONG!

The website says to upload a picture with form fitting clothes and full length. I want a good idea of how hot and sexy I will be after I lose weight so I put on some pink pants that are pretty snug just like yoga pants and a white tight camisole with a very bright blue bra underneath, after all this was only for me.

WRONG!

After uploading my picture and clicking the next button I'm told to log into my facebook to see the new me. WHAT?? It was a facebook application! I did not log-in because Oh my facebook tells everything and the last thing I need is my picture in a blue bra, white tank and some pink pants oh and don't forget everything was formfitting, posted on all my friends feed showing them my not so sexy weight full picture!

Then I'm reading post that other people have put on the application page asking how to find the picture. Then see where many have said they have spent hours looking for the pictures and can't find them.

SO somewhere on the world-wide-web is a beautiful pretty disgusting picture of me. As long as it does not pop up on my facebook feed I think I will be able to remain living, BUT if people I know or barely know end up seeing this I will die, I mean it I will have to crawl in a hole and just die. HA

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh, I would die if that happened to me too! Yikes!