Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Splashers don't have friends

I'm on spring break.

I came to corpus with my mom and little sister Maddie.

We went swimming tonight at the hotel pool. I was swimming laps (trying to, like a pro). I was having to swim horizontally cause there were other people in the pool. I was staying out of the way, plus it was a shorter distance to swim.

All of a sudden....A women in brown short, white t-shirt with out a bathing suit or bra on and a pink bow that would be in a 3 year old child's hair get in the pool and starts swimming vertically, kicking her feet above the water and running into everyone. Once she hit you she said "sorry." Then started splashing water again.

I think that is just RUDE!!


*Title of this post is a quote that is famous with my cousins and me cause I screamed it once when their kids were splashing me and they all love and say it all the time, and I do too!

*Also I will post more vacation stuff later now I'm going to climb into my comfy hotel bed and start snoring.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I decided that this woman was either mentally not correct or she was part of a reality series like Punk'd and you fellow swimmers were the punk-ees. Hahaha! Has to be one of those 2 things...who does that? The hair bow was the thing that made me decide this.