Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Digging in the archive

I had to dig WAY back in my old myspace blogs so you could totally understand.


OLD POST: starts here.........

A stolen froot loop bowl

Let me take you back in time to when I lived with my mother and we went to Brookshire's for some grub! They had some cereal on sale and you had to buy a certain kind and you could get a free bowl!

It was the bowl of all cereal bowls. It was perfect! It would hold just the right amount and was easy to eat from, and it had toucan sam on it and said froot loops. It quickly became my favorite bowl. I'm pretty sure I yelled at Madalyn for using it before.

I didn't want the cereal I just wanted the bowl and the manager said I had to buy the cereal but the girl let me just get the bowl. It was great.

WELL.........I went to make me a bowl of cereal and GUESS WHAT...My bowl is GONE! Someone has stolen it!!!!!! it is not in the cabinet, dishwasher or sink. When i find it I'm going to press charges on the thief.

I think it is incredibly rude to come to some ones house and take their dishes away! I'm about to go insane! you will read of me in the paper later. "Local girl goes postal over dishes"
Ever heard "that's the straw that broke the camels back" well I think my back is full of straws, please no more.

UPDATE: THE BOWL WAS FOUND AND THE GUILTY PARTY WAS GIVEN A STERN TALKING TO! Moral of the story don't steal my stuff!




NEW POST: starts here....



Here is a picture of the famous froot loop bowl. That I LOVE!



Tonight I was at Brookshires and guess what. They have the bowls again!

The manager was walking by when I saw them and I asked him if I had to buy the cereal or if I could just by the bowl. He said "Well your suppose to buy 4 boxes of cereal and get a bowl free, but if you just want the bowl you can have it for .25. Yup that's right he said that I could get the bowls for a QUARTER. I grabbed 5 and am super super excited!
Here are all 5 of my new ones. Ignore the dirty wall behind my picture. I live in a house with a two year old, it happens. ha!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

COOL! Tinkerbell bowls, that is so neat! If you go back to Brookshire's and can get some for me I would so love that. I will pay you back...only if it isn't a hassle. Your fingernail looks really pretty in your picture!

Liz said...

So, if you have these bowls, I guess you don't need anything from Pampered Chef after all.