Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let the record show

Today I cleaned the bathroom, I scrubbed the toilet, tub, sink. I picked up dirty clothes that did not belong to me. I threw away empty soap containers that were not mine. I mopped the floors. I almost passed out from still being sick and mixing fumes.

I cut up veggies for my salad, I baked a cake....and washed every dish that I used. Put up every thing I used, threw my trash away. I even washed dishes that I did not use in my food prep.

I just want everyone to know that way when someone gets mad because there is a mess.....It was not me that made the mess.

I pick up after myself! I can't help if no one else does. I refuse to clean up after people who don't.

Also let it be known that I bought the Turkey breast lunch meat for ME! If you would like a sandwich I suggest you buy some groceries.

Oh and I started a load of laundry that did not belong to me either.

1 comments:

Liz said...

If God had meant for the world to be clean, he would not have created dirt.