Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween.......A few days later

I worked on Halloween, I sweet talked the Pharmacist to letting me leave 30 minutes early and I drove to Sisters to take the kids trick or treating which is something I look forward to every year. Alex was to old this year, but I did get to drop him off at a lock-in. In his place I took Gabriela's friend "Speedy" her real name is Elizabeth.

Speedy and Gaby dressed like........rappers, heart breakers, something I'm not. They always said something different when you asked what they were.

The wicked witch and Toto.


We stopped off at the church to see Grandma, but we were to late for the games, picked up Speedy, dropped off Alex and got down to business. We walked several streets, then hit houses we knew. Grandma, my friend Jennifer and Matt and Robin. Then went home. The girls put all the candy together and my oh my did we get some good loot.
I went back over to Jennifer's were she was having several friends over. I nearly peed my pants. I can not remember the last time I laughed that hard.
We woke up early on Saturday and went Canton, First Monday. We were there for 3 hours which was plenty we had to leave at noon cause Aleigh had cheer at 1. We took Winston with us and he and Aleigh fell asleep on the way home. I went home and took a 5 hour nap, showered and Aleigh and I went to dinner with mom then had a slumber party at her house. We went to church then made mom lunch then to cheer again, then I came home.
Dipping Dots at Canton. The kids asked for these before the station was even open.
Very sleepy, Winston in his new shirt the girls picked out for him.
It was a busy but fun weekend. I miss my family so much.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm very glad you got to spend this weekend with your family. I know how much you miss them.