Saturday, November 22, 2008

Staying awake

For some reason my boss thinks that I should work, and has scheduled me LOTS the next few weeks. I need the money with Christmas and my spending habits lately. Finals are quickly approaching and I need to study and just get my head out of the pillow...AKA..stop sleeping all the time.

I'm in the process of training myself to not sleep all the time and just sleep at night. I try to go to bed at a decent time and then get up and NO NAPS. I think this is one of the hardest things I have EVER done.

When I go to bed I am so sleepy but when I lay down I am wide awake I have not slept good the last 2 nights. Today I worked from 7-4 and I tried hard not to take a nap when I got home but I did take a small one about an hour on the couch (my normal naps are 4 hours).

Hopefully my body gets out of the night owl stage and starts sleeping at night and not during the day.

My boss has me scheduled for 42 hours the week of finals.......I don't think that is going to work.

0 comments: