Saturday, November 8, 2008

Extra sleep, read all about it.

Flu Pictures, Images and Photos

I am sick. I have a head cold. I am a person who does not deal well with being sick. A headache is the equivalent to a brain tumor. An upset stomach is more like Rotavirus, and the common head cold is like the flu. I just don't deal well with being sick. I have been ill since Thursday when my throat started itching. I usually have an attack of allergies and take some Claritan and feel better. This time it didn't work. I called in sick to work on Friday, skipped a Wedding on Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday I will most likely not go to work tomorrow either cause I'm not feeling 100% better. Most people still function with head colds not me. I have my vaporizer and Kleenex by the bed. I take meds to help me sleep. and I sleep all day all night. Usually I am better after 1 or 2 days off but since it is the weekend I'm taking extra so I can be all better for school next week.

I probably should not have cleaned the bathroom today because it reminded me of when I did, diagnosed by a doctor, have the flu. I would think I was all better and get up to do something and then be completely worn out and start shaking and feel like I was going to pass out. That is what happened today so I laid in the bed and slept for 4 hours.

What can I say I want to be a kid forever. I want someone to watch over me when I'm ill. I know that when the day comes and I'm a Mom my sick days will end. I will have to suck it up and deal with it but for now I will sleep my colds away.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Sleeping your cold away is a good idea.