Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ex-sister

This is my EX-sister. Well, for 3 days anyways. I know she is beautiful and looks sweet and innocent, BUT do not let it fool you.

I am mad at her because I called her last week and left a message and she never called back. I called her again on Saturday at 4pm left a message asking her to please skip work and allow the kids to skip school and go to the fair with me. She NEVER called back. The world revolves around me and she should have the time to call me back, single mom of three kids is NO excuse. I'm AMBER dang-it! Monday night my sweet adorable niece Gabriela called me to make sure I was coming to the football game on Thursday, which I am. I told Brie to relay a message to her mom. I said...."I called you Saturday it is Monday and you have not called me back, for that I am not your sister for 3 days."

For that I will post this goofy picture of her!
She did call me today and said that I called Saturday during her nap, I guess she napped until Monday evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah thats true she never talks and she is not fun no more but wht ev. I cant wait till i see you and shelby thursday so i can get you to go get me a pizza. lol jk. Hey try to bring addisyn please for me please. Well ill see you thursday love you bye.

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHA this is so funny! I love it! Hopefully after her 3 days of ex-sisterhood she will know not to mess with you!