Saturday, October 4, 2008

I have lots...

I have lots of things to post. Tons of stuff running in my head. Tons of stuff that has happened. It is 2am, I just finished painting the living room and I'm sleepy. Maybe tomorrow I will have time to post some of this stuff and relieve my stuffy head! :)

Oh, something great happened today. I checked my information online about the research paper that is due October 5th, and it now says October 12th! That is so great! I know it is because I prayed. I didn't pray for the date to change. I just prayed for peace and to be able to not be so stressed and to be able to complete the paper.

Tomorrow will be spent bowling, and paper writing. Hopefully some blogging will be done also, but for now I'm off to snore!

Oh one more thing....I LOVE MY MOM!

0 comments: