Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy guy in sex class

Today in the famous "Sex class." For those who don't know I'm taking a class this semester called Understanding human sexuality. It is a psychology class I need. We have a test Thursday I really can't see not doing well on it. It is over the penis, vagina, menstruation, sex research and a few other things. Most of it you can read about in Cosmo. ha!

Here is the crazy guy part. He decided to sit next to me today. He tells me that he read the chapter on conception and child birth. Let me just quote him.

"That was a bunch of boring gross stuff. I'm not having kids I don't care what bleeds and what comes out or any of that junk."

One of the girls next to us said "Your not having children physically." He says "No my wife will not have children."

I have to chime in with "That is so sad. Why would you not want children? Your going to die a lonely man. Who is going to take care of you?"

I guess it's ok if someone doesn't want to have kids. I just think my life will be incomplete if I don't have any. Today at work, two people made reference to setting me up with someone. I said "Yes, I'm young and single. Well not real young my eggs are drying up!" ha

0 comments: