Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a mess...

My life is a mess right now. My checkbook needs to be balanced desperately. I need to do laundry, I'm getting to the stage where I start wearing clothes no one has ever seen cause all my normal stuff is dirty. I guess it is kinda good since I sometimes find new stuff to add to the normals. My desk is covered in crap, I actually don't think that it is all mine. My bed is piled with junk that I don't even know where I'm going to put it. Probably on the floor with all the other mess that needs to be cleaned up. Until this evening my legs were not even shaved. My life is a chaotic mess.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

My life is the same way...I don't know what is happening. I don't even know how to fix it. Life is going too fast and I can't keep up with everything, I think it's pretty much impossible.