Sunday, September 14, 2008

My hair woes.

I love long hair, and I love short hair, but I don't know what I love on me. I have had both and right now it is just growing. Everyday it is in a ponytail. I can not stand it in my face. Even when it is short I still find a way to pull it back. I wish wish wish that I could just wear it down and it not bother me. The last time I had it CUT was sometime in Kristi's pregnancy with Will, he is now 6 months old. I did have a trim in January and another in May. Gosh that sounds like I never get it cut, well I guess I don't.



On to the woes. Here is a picture of it now front and back.


I'm not naked I have on a tank top I just didn't want a shirt to hide the hair. Not having it cut in so long I would think it would be a little bit longer. Oh and that is Shelby's mess in the background.


Back to the woes....I don't know what to do with this hair. I don't know what to do to allow me to keep the long hair but wear it down. Seriously I break-out into a sweat when it is down. I wish there was a way to wear it down but up. Then if I was to cut it short I don't know what to do with it either.


Maybe I should just get a mullet cause they look pretty simple plus "It's business in the front, Party in the back." ha!


Ok so someone help me out, even if I don't know you leave me some tips!


Here is a picture of me from August of 2007, so a little over a year, Ok my hair did grow! There is short and long which is me?


2 comments:

Kristi said...

You look cute with both but like I told you a while back I was thinking you should try the long for a while. It's pretty long! The longest part is down your back. I think you need get it trimmed up and have some long layers, then invest in a good straightener and straighten your hair each day. I bet you would find it a lot easier to wear down if it were straight because it just hangs better, I don't know how to explain it. Then you can pull part of it back into bobby pins like I do all the time or you can pull some of it back in a clip. Or wear a headband or something. That's my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I think you have beautiful hair and it's so pretty when it's long. You're really lucky. I do understand the frustration though with having long hair. As long as you've known me I've had long hair. I love it, but it's a pain. At least you can pull off both looks easily. I agree with Kristi. Try it long for a while and if you just can't stand it...get it cut.