Thursday, September 4, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged......"Getting to know all about you."
1.)What is your full name? Amber Janice Smith, sometimes I like my middle name and sometimes I do not. It is the same as my grandma, dads mom. Selena is named after mom's mom, Faye, and Madalyn is Elizabeth.

2.) What do you like to do in your spare time? SLEEP. If I actually had spare time and was organized I would scrapbook. I love to read, and of course surf the web.

3. Name two of your biggest vices: 1)I bite my nails. Yes I know this is gross. I don't just bite my nails I tear my cuticles UP! Whenever I do get my nails done the lady usually calls someone else over to look at these nasty nails. 2) I don't call people back (that has become an issue lately).

4. Name two of your biggest virtues: 1) I love to help others even if it puts me out. 2) I smile ALOT! (someone at work has just pointed this out to me)

5. What is your biggest regret, up to this point? Not always giving my all.

6. List 5 of your deepest, darkest desires (keeping it G-rated, of course): 1) to make a big difference 2) to be a fun, mom! 3)to become a health nut, one of those people that crave exercise and healthy foods. 4) to take care of myself without relying on anyone else at all. 5)To be a GOOD cook.

7. What do you consider a perfect day? Shopping, eating dinner out, movie at home and sleeping in. I really don't know.

8. Name 3 songs that you know EVERY word to: should have been a cowboy, little rock, best little whorehouse in Texas soundtrack! ha!

9. What fictional character do you secretly envy and wish you could become? sleeping beauty

10. What's the first thought that pops into your head when you see yourself in the mirror? depends on what day it is. One of the following, ewwwwe that face, dang those boobs ARE big, geeze that belly is big, why did I get that tattoo, well maybe I don't look that bad, is that a pimple, oh that's a new mole, oh my a gray hair.....and many many more random thoughts.

0 comments: