Friday, July 11, 2008

102 what to do?

Ok so my 100th post was a way back and I'm up to 102 now. I wanted something cool for 101 but I just couldn't think. I was going to do something like 101 things or something, but kept drawing a blank. I still have a blank but somethings are bothering me so I thought I would make a list of things that irritate me. I'm make it an ongoing list and just add to it. Then eventually have 102 things that are really irritating.

1. To be hot when I am sleeping.
2. People who come to the pharmacy when they have just had their teeth pulled and have bloody gauze hanging out of their mouths.
3. Stores that have 30 plus check out lanes and only 3 open and I'm standing 9 people back and there is a woman with 5 rowdy kids and 2 buggies full of groceries in front of me and all I need is a box of tampons.
4. When cashiers acknowledge what I'm buying such as the day I bought midol and tampons and the lady sad "well I was going to ask you how your day was...but I can see."
5. Men who scratch their privates in public.
6. My boss
7. When people come to the pharmacy window and I say "can I help you" which is either followed by a blank stare like I should read their mind, or "I'm picking up a prescription" A name would be helpful.
8. When people give me a name but only a last name such as "Jones" like they are the only Jones in this town.
9. When people threaten me with the fact that Walgreen's will be opening soon. My pay check doesn't come from your prescription.
10. When people want the $4 prescription...That is Wal-mart not CVS.
11. Parents who do not put their kids in a car-seat or even a seat belt.
12. Nasty Ketchup
13. Forwards that say I will burn in Hell if I do not forward a picture of Jesus to 10 of my friends.
14. Towels on the counter and not in the dirty clothes or on a hook
15. Bathrooms with no soap
16. Awkward silence on the phone
17. Being the only person in America with out GPS
18.


Ok the list stops here cause I need to make baby shower invitations for my cousins shower. Leave me some comments with your list of annoyances and help me build my list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a GPS either.

You know what bothers me....when someone takes a barbed wire and inserts it up one nostril and down through the other and then goes up and down, up and down.

Anonymous said...

I don't have GPS either Beverly but I do have mapquest. Your blogs are funny trick.Good Luck on your 2 jobs.