Monday, July 21, 2008

The New Job..

Is pretty boring! I'm use to a constant sometimes overwhelming pace at CVS. Not the case at the hospital. They say it was just slow today because there were only 21 patients in the entire hospital. The whole 3rd floor was shut down. I sure hope somebody gets sick cause I'm bored. Not really. The day just seemed to drag on and on. I got there at 7 and left at 3:30 that was nice having a whole day left. I came home and fell asleep on the couch, way to make use of the rest of my day. Nothing to bad happened today. They set me lose near the end and I got lost in the back halls. I opened a room where nurses were prepping for surgery and I said "Oops wrong room." They were nice and pointed me the right way.

Well since I have to wake up with the roosters I'm going to bed.

0 comments: