Sunday, July 13, 2008

I just wasted 45 minutes

I'm really...well I'm not sure what the word is. I don't want to use stressed but it is something like that. I am planning a baby shower for my cousin the first weekend in August. I'm really excited it is her 5th baby she has 4 boys. They were done then SURPRISE...IT'S A GIRL! I'm so happy for them.

Anyway, I need to get the invitations made and in the mail pronto. I am also taking an accounting class online. I had a quiz that was due today by midnight. I am also going to be working 2 jobs for the next 2 weeks so my time will be limited.

Ok now here is my point. I wanted to make the invites, but knew I had a time limit on the quiz SO I logged on checked my email, began the quiz.........by the first or second question I thought to myself. This is not what these 4 chapters were about. I continue to take the quiz pretty much just guessing at the questions. I realize by maybe #5 that these questions are all from my first accounting class almost 4 years ago. I think "What in the world?" I can only take the test once so I can not log out and email my teacher and say, "What." I take the quiz...I don't do all that well obviously I do not remember much from accounting I. Then I emailed my teacher to tell him that I'm pretty sure I just took the wrong quiz. Then I check my email again...AND guess what. There was an email from him to all the students saying the wrong test was uploaded and we all get a free 100 and there is no need to take the test this week unless we just wanted to.

I just wasted all that time taking the quiz and emailing him. If I would have just sat in the living room being lazy for a few more minutes I would have gotten that email and not even bothered.

Ok now I'm getting some liquid refreshment for my throat and going to work in invites.

Oh because of the 2 jobs I may become MIA for a little while, but don't worry I will return! The week after next will be the real hard week cause I will work one place 7am-3:30 and the other 4-9pm Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That is going to wear me out, I can't wait for the money though!

0 comments: