Sunday, July 13, 2008

Something very very funny!

What is this you ask? THIS is the stool that my fat BUTT broke at work yesterday! Yes if we rewind the security tapes you will see me fall flat on my butt in the middle of the pharmacy. Arms and legs flying in the air.

Here's how it went down. I am a very large person, BUT I have to say I think the stool was pretty cheap. Yesterday I had to go through ALL the bins and pull out prescriptions that were old. I have chronic back pain if you look back through my post (I'm to lazy to link) you will find several that talk about my back pain. I was sick of being bent over so I grabbed this little stool. I have no idea where it came from it just appeared one day. I'm sitting on the stool and I needed to move down. I again being lazy, did not stand up all the was I left some of my obese weight on the stool and kinda pulled the stool along with myself. I hope you can imagine this. WELL the weak legs bent over and snapped the middle ones out and down I went. It all happened so quick. I was just laying there on the floor thinking "I hope no one saw that." Then the pharmacist who happens to be from Nigeria comes over quickly saying "Are you ok?" I said "Oh you saw." He kept saying "Are you ok." I said "Oh just my pride is crushed." All why I have this huge bruise growing on my butt. I say to Jordan "Did you see that?" She acts confused, cause she didn't. Then I was telling her and said, I find it very funny when people fall and I would have laughed if I had seen it. Then the Pharmacist says, "Well it was very funny your arms and legs just flying in the air." He was concerned but then laughed the rest of the day! ha!

Feel free to laugh with us, cause it is funny!

0 comments: