Saturday, July 19, 2008

Would you rather?

This has become a very popular game at my house, and job. It started years ago when I worked at Dusty Attic with Tiffany we would give each other very unpleasant choices of jobs, husbands, cars, and odd things to do. I have for humor and to relieve boredom began playing again. I had to text Tiffany not to long ago for some help. I tell you she comes up with the best. I get text from the girls at work asking me Would you rather....?

Today at the garage sale we had Shelby, Gabriela, Aleigh, and Haley. Jana and I had to tone it down a bit to the kid level to play with them. They also got very much into the game. We were laughing so hard. Here are some of the examples the 6 of us came up with.

Would you rather.......
eat a cat turd, OR lick the sweaty belly of the guy that just came to the garage sale?
smell cow poop, OR my poop?
have your leg chewed off by a rabid dog, OR bit off by a shark?

Ok so for some reason I can not remember any others.

When Jana and I play we usually ask such as would you kiss this person or this person. Usually it is gross people we both know. At work we use the annoying customers.

1 comments:

Miffany said...

I taught this game and "marry, date, and 1 night stand" (have we played that?) to my co-worker this week since we now share an office and need something to keep us sane. I have never heard that girl laugh as much as she did the first time we played this game. It's the best game ever!