Friday, July 25, 2008

Life

I thought I would do a catch-up post real quick since I'm up early for work. The new job is a little boring I just don't feel challenged. It is very easy and pretty much the same. The hardest part is finding something to do. :) Oh I guess I can't say it is all easy I'm still learning when it comes to putting in orders and stuff. At CVS most of our prescriptions were for tablets. The hospital does more with IVs and Injections. I don't know much about them. I will be able to learn that. Ok I will be challenged.

Everyone I work with is nice, and have not made me mad or want to cry yet. We eat lunch there since we only get 30 mins. We also get to eat for half price. I eat on less than $4 a day. You can't beat that.

My accounting class is more of a pain than the other classes I took this summer. We have to do assignments on a website and it kicks me out 4 times in a hour. I have gotten emails from other students that say they can't even get their assignments. I didn't do to well on my test, but found out I was not the only one. I actually thought I did really good but got the grad and well not so much.

I need to go finish getting ready for work. Later!

0 comments: