Wednesday, July 16, 2008

feeling ill...

Everyone in this house has felt this way and I was so happy that I had not, BUT I do now. My throat is itchy and gross. I just feel blah a little like when I had the flu. I'm taking some stuff but I still feel yuck.

I start my job at the hospital Monday at 7am! Yikes that is EARLY for me! I bought a pair of scrubs today there wasn't much to choose from. Hopefully I can find some more before Tuesday.

Scotty brought home a kitten for Addi the other day. She was so cute with it. She would let anyone except Shelby touch it. I have a video I will upload when I'm feeling better.

I think I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on the new job. :) I will also be starting on Monday with my new job. Yay for us!

caroline said...

Sorry you're feeling sick!!! I found you on Kristi's blog. I've tried to comment before but had trouble.I love your blog. It's fun that we can still keep up with each other through blogs.Thanks for your comment on my blog- I miss visiting you and hearing about what's going on with you. I'll just have to add you to my list and spy on you. Feel better. Good luck on monday, I hope you're all better by then. Can't wait to hear about it!