Sunday, July 13, 2008

An Addi update!

Addi doesn't keep her toys in her play area. They are usually dragged all over the house. If I'm at my computer she will come in here and play. She will sit in my lap then go play and the majority of her toys end up in here. The other day I turned around and this is what I found.


She is trying to fix her vacuum. She put her shoes on herself.....wrong feet.


If she is not playing with her toys she is dragging my stuff around. She LOVES to play in my closet. She sometimes runs from her dad and hides in there. One day I turned around and she had my shoes on walking around the room and sitting on this speaker that was camping out in here.


That same day she changed shoes and then got her diaper bag and carried my lion house shoe around like a baby.

1 comments:

Miffany said...

It's a mini Scotty. It's so weird! I can't get over it.