Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Shower

My cousin Annette is expecting a baby girl. My sister and I gave her a baby shower yesterday. We had a good time. My chocolate fondue did not work.....AGAIN. Here are some pictures. By the way I guess the shower was so great...her water broke in the middle of the night and the baby was born 20 days early! Peyton Constance ( I think I'm spelling that right). What makes this baby so special is the fact that she was a TOTAL surprise and they had decided to stop after the 4th boy!

The area I made for people to put their gifts.


The food table. The hole in the back left is where the fondue fountain that did not work was suppose to go. :(


My cupcake, they were a big hit!


One of my favorite cousins, and the princess for the day!My mom, Maddie, Annette (Tennette, what Micheal and I call her! :)) and our Aunt Lynda

My grandmother, cousin samantha, Aunt darlene, and my sister Selena in the back. Tennettes 4 boys. They were not at the Shower this is just a picture Tennette emailed me. Garrett is in the green and he just turned 14. He is taller than me!

Me very tuckered out! I was just resting my eyes. I really think I have a problem. I seriously do not know anyone that just falls asleep like I do. Really I was just resting my eyes in this picture cause I saw Brie with the camera and I shut my eyes then I opened them and got up quickly after she took the picture. Although I wish I could have taken a nap.

0 comments: