Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is that really P.E.?

I need one more PE class to graduate. I have tried to take it at commerce but I can't find one to fit into my schedule. I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I can take one at a Junior college and transfer it to TAMU. What a great idea! Today after work I went to the Junior college here in town and register for a PE class cause they had bowling online. When I was registering she asked if I knew what class I wanted to take and showed me a list and there was a class called "Drug use and abuse." It was a PE class. I registered for it. I thought since I work in the drug industry It would be fun to learn.

I love what I do. I love to learn about drugs and what they are for and how people abuse them. Hopefully this class will not only give me a PE credit but also help me at work.

When people ask me what I do I like to tell them I'm a drug dealer! ha!

1 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

A groovy ape like me doesn't need narcotics to get high. No ma'am, I just climb a tree.