Monday, August 4, 2008

Where is the beef??

I went to the grocery store tonight to buy some ground beef and..........THERE WAS NONE! I pulled my buggy up to the section and it was EMPTY. I mean not one package of ground beef, not even the big round rolled packages. I was on the phone with my cousin and said "Was there some sort of recall?" "Am I on the twilight zone?"

I grabbed one of the 5 ground chuck patties that was left and took it to the counter. I asked the checker if there was a reason there was no ground beef. She says "I don't know someone asked that earlier." Then asked the manager who informed us both "We just ran out."

Some where in this town there is a BIG party, and I was not invited! ha!

1 comments:

Miffany said...

Maybe the beef was on the cow in some field somewhere where it is supposed to be...