Monday, August 11, 2008

The olympics

I want to I do I really want to be one of those people that just love and live for the Olympics I even got excited that they were coming on. Counted down the days, tried to watch the opening ceremony but there was just a Chinese man talking. I turned them on the other day to watch and just could not get into it. I just don't think I will ever be a big sports fan, and it is not because of lack of trying.

Tonight I went to my moms we were just hanging out in the living room when she blurts out "Oh lets watch the Olympics." We started watching them and I really did enjoy it. We watched some diving and volleyball. I don't know if it was because I was enjoying the sports or if it was the fact that I was having a good time with mom and Madalyn either way it was a nice night.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

The Olympics ROCK! It's okay if you don't like them though, no worries. Different strokes for different folks. If you don't love sports (or even LIKE them) you probably won't enjoy the Olympics. Too bad you got to watch diving, I haven't seen it at all yet. BOO, it's one of my faves.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my. I love the Olympics. I've stayed up late watching Gymnastics and stuff. I like the swimming and diving too. Plus the girls beach volleyball. And heck...you know me...I was never a big sports fan, but there is something about the Olympics. I think I get wrapped up in the patriotism. All these Americans coming together to get out there and beat the rest of the world. lol Maybe it's just an American domination issue I have. haaa