Thursday, March 20, 2008

100 Random Things about ME

1. I wear size 12 women shoes.
2. I eat candy when I drive long distance cause it helps keep me awake.
3. I now love songs that I hated as a kid, but my parents listened to them all the time.
4. I hate to be hot
5. I love my car, I just wish it didn't have so many dings.
6. The only car I would rather have than my accord is a Saab 9-3 convertible
7. I fear my children will not be as cute as my sisters kids and I will have trouble loving them.
8. I was stuck in an elevator for 30 minutes and was not rescued someone hit the button for the elevator and it woke up and started moving.
9. My sister and I were playing monster when I was little and she knocked out one of my teeth. (it was loose already)
10. I got ear infections as a child a bunch
11. I caught the front yard on fire with a sparkler as a child
12. I stole nails from the hardware store so my sister and I could play McDonalds. (we were building a house and we used the nails as fries but they had all been used, I just picked up some more. My sister made me throw them in the trash and tell me mom)
13. I feel very guilty when I do bad things
14. I told my mom when my sister and my best friend and I made prank phone calls cause I felt guilty. (they were not to happy with me)
15. I use to wake my mom at night to tell her things I had done hoping she would forget and not punish me, but I would be rid of the guilt. It worked sometimes.
16. I snore
17. I read in the bathroom.
18. I have a hard time telling people no.
19. I am a pack rat
20. I have a small attention span and get sidetracked easily
21. I was scared of the dark as a child, now I love to sleep in the dark
22. I like the house to be lit up during the day
23. I start stuff and never finish it
24. As a kid I played outside all the time.
25. As a kid I rode my bike into a tree stump and flipped off just like you would see on tv.
26. When I was about 10 or 11, my sister slapped me because I said bitch, but I thought I was saying PITCH.
27. My bus drivers name was Mrs. White
28. I have never broken a bone
29. I have never had stitches
30. I have never stayed overnight in the hospital
31. I want a breast reduction and have since I graduated high school
32. I am a germ freak
33. I love playing practical jokes on people
34. I don't know how to deal with death so I ignore it
35. I cry watching tv
36. I think it is extremely gross when people go to the bathroom and do not wash their hands, or if they just run water over them.
37. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get out of school
38. I like to sleep with a fan on
39. I like airplane food, well some of it
40. I'm scared to drive in the rain
41. Thunderstorms really scare me
42. I love to go camping (just no rain please)
43. When I was little I use to pick up bugs and daddy long legs and chase my sister with them. Now I am very scared and grossed out by them.
44. I have a weak stomach, smells and sights make me gag.
45. I'm afraid that after I get gas that my car will blow up when I turn the car back on
46. I eat ketchup on just about everything, I'm sometimes embarrassed by the way people look at me or things they say.
47. I'm a loud person, I have tried to be less loud, I just can't do it. It bothers me when people point it out.
48. I love chips and hot sauce
49. I also love pickles
50. I love to exercise when I do, but I have no motivation to do it.
51. The only fruit I like it bananas, oranges, grapes, pineapple, and apples (I guess that is a bunch but there are a bunch I do not like)
52. I can only eat tomatoes it they are diced very small and I love them! I can not just bite into one or eat cherry tomatoes or sliced tomatoes
53. I do not handle pain well at all. My mom says to call her after my babies are born.
54. My favorite holiday is fourth of July
55. I had a pair of shorts when I was 11 that I wore till after high school when they just fell apart, they were just pajama shorts. I miss them :(
56. When there is a tornado on the loose, I hide in a closet with snacks, phone, flashlight, and a bag of clothes. People laugh but I feel safe.
57. I love to read
58. I am tone deaf
59. I'm a middle child, and have hated it all my life.
60. When I cook I dirty just about every dish and utensil.
61. I love salads
62. I just within the last few weeks started liking cucumbers they are yummy!
63. I'm a procrastinator
64. I love cheese
65. I am either late or very early when I go places never on time
66. My sisters kids have me wrapped around their fingers
67. I hate to iron, I only do it when I absolutely have to and that is maybe 2 times a year.
68. I have a pair of pants that are dry clean only, I have not worn them in about a year cause I can't remember to take them to the dry cleaners. They are at the bottom of my dirty clothes hamper.
69. I like crooked smiles I think they are unique and cute.
70. I talk in my sleep
71. I do not like to talk in the morning until I have brushed my teeth
72. In grade school I got in a fight with my best friend because she did not share a piece of gum with me.
73. I am not a morning person
74. I fall asleep anywhere
75. I once fell asleep in a tow truck when I was about 19 and my car was being towed. My friend Tiffany was with me. She was mad cause the truck driver was weird.
76. My first car was a big, long white Oldsmobile cutless supreme.
77. My second car was a gold hatchback Honda accord that I called Carlos. Some friends of mine called it the golden nugget.
78. I have never owned a car with 4 doors.
79. My parents fed me corn on the cob (my fave) when I lost my two front teeth.
80. I love to stay up late
81. In 5th grade I tried to make a rocked out of a thread spool, tin can, and a match.
82. I bite my fingernails, I have tried to stop and I can't
83. I eat cereal but never for breakfast
84. I can not drink milk, it grosses me out but I love it in my cereal.
85. One day when my dad came home from work I wanted to show him that I could drink milk from a glass and after my mouth was full of milk I spit it out all over him. (I have never tried again)
86. I love orange juice
87. The first CD I ever owned was Reba, My sisters boyfriend bought it for me.
88. It took me 5 months to complete drivers ed. My teacher wanted me to drive again before he signed off on me. It took 3 months to set a date to drive. Once I did I was released.
89. I love to swim, but do not very good in a bathing suit.
90. My first wreck was because I was trying to wake my sister up so I didn't have to listen to her complain about her neck hurting from the way she was sleeping.
91. I hope I am a funny old lady, and not a crabby one.
92. I was a girl scout
93. Four other Amber's went home the same day from the hospital that I did
94. I had jaundice very bad as a baby I had to stay under the lamp most of the day
95. My mother was 10 days late and they had to induce her twice before I was born
96. I weighed 9lbs 1oz, and have been big ever since
97. I love to buy bags and purses
98. I usually only buy things on sale or clearance
99. I'm scared of guns, I don't even like to look at them
100. It took me FOEVER to come up with these 100 things.

0 comments: