Thursday, March 13, 2008

A kind letter to American retailers

Dear Retailers,

Have you read the news lately, AMERICA IS OBESE. We are not all little sizes anymore. The fat folks are taking over and you need to recognize and put some dang cute clothes in bigger sizes on sale.

Nothing pisses me off more to have the walk ALL the way to the back of the store to the "WOMAN'S WORLD." I have to pass by all these cute cute clothes that are CHEAP. Only to find some burgundy floral pants with no buttons just the 2 year olds elastic waistband that cost $50.

It is a "BIG WOMAN'S WORLD" and we are taking it over, watch out. Start making some cute clothes in big sizes. I'm overweight yes but I'm not 80 I can still button my pants and burgundy floral is not quite my style.

We don't necessarily enjoying being tubs of lard, BUT maybe just maybe if we had clothes that didn't make us feel worthless and out of date we would have the desire to put the Twinkies down. I'm not saying I want a tub-top and mini skirt. Lets just face it there are just some things voluptuous ladies should not wear, but cute jeans and tops that fully cover shouldn't be to much to ask.

Sincerely,
One big lady

0 comments: