Sunday, March 23, 2008

Why can't things just be simple.

I should be finishing my stats test that is due in less than 24 hours. I have completed half of it and decided to take a break. I have spent the last oh....30-45mins trying to get this stupid SD card to work on my phone. I don't understand why it can not be simple. You would think you would put it in the computer, copy the music, put the card in the phone then be able to listen to the music. WELL you can't do that. Last night I spent around the same amount of time trying to get my computer to even acknowledge the fact the memory card existed. I gave up and went to bed. Tonight I was able to, HOW?, I do not know. I was able to copy all my songs to the card. BUT when I put it in the phone.......NOW the phone says there is not music! I'm so freaking irritated! I have decided I'm not wasting anymore time with this tonight.



However, tomorrow night I'm calling a tech support, the card, phone, or computer. Someone will know how to fix it.....I hope. Otherwise walmart is giving me my $40 back. That is a whole different story. I thought the card was $27 turns out it was $39.99.



Technology is just so challenging. Sometimes I wish we could just go back to the Tandy 1000, remember those. We had one growing up and the BIG FLOPPY DISK! HA We have come such a long way.

That reminds me of some show I was watching the other day that was set in the 70's I think and they were all amazed at the microwave! HA!

0 comments: