Monday, March 31, 2008

A few silly pictures

On Saturday I went to my sisters. Aleigh and Brie had a cheer thing during the day. They just showed off all their mad skills, to anyone who wanted to pay and watch. OF COURSE I did! Then that evening the girls had a cheer banquet, and I went home. However we did TRY to take some good pictures of the family all dressed up. However, the kids just couldn't get it together. I thought I would post some of the funnier pictures.


Brie wanted her legs up on the bench and her mom said "No you are in a dress." I just happened to snap the picture as she says "Gosh Mom."

This one turned out pretty sweet.

Here is the kids all dressed nice and me in my slum clothes! Of course the kids don't look all that thrilled to be taking a picture.

The family shot, the tall guy is my sisters boyfriend, David. The small boy is his son Chance. Aleigh couldn't keep her gum in her mouth and well I'm not sure what is going on with Brie's silly face!

My fave of them all. This is probably around the time we said we are not going until we have a good picture. I tell you Alex is so funny! I love that kid!

0 comments: