Friday, March 21, 2008

The End

Spring Break is over after today. Although I didn't go to a nice sunny beach, or ski in Colorado. I did enjoy the break. Today is my last day of doing nothing. I have to work on Saturday and on Sunday, that is a bummer. I didn't get much of anything accomplished during Spring Break. I have a take home test for my Stats class due on Monday. Looks like I will be working on that today. Robbie and Laura's kids are coming over for us to watch for a couple of hours today. I want to make cookies with them. I just can't decide because I know it will make a mess. I don't think I want to clean today! HA

My little sister Madalyn came and spent the night with me last night it was fun. She is going to Denton today to meet the girl she is going to be rooming with in college. I can not believe that girl is going to college. I remember when she was a baby.

0 comments: